Friday, 13 April 2012

omg omg omg

Someone just gave me this link on twitter to this here Etsy shop....what's inside is so beautiful I don't want to close the page in my browser like ever....
Tickled Peppermint Pink Candy Buttons 200
....peppermint candy buttons!!....devine!!....
Chocolate Filled Toadstools 7 Pastel / as seen in Chickpea
chocolate filled toadies....pure heaven surely?? the colours!!....ohhhhhh....
Sugar Doilies, Sugar Lace, Edible Cake Embellishments/Decorations 3
just beautiful!!...you'd never eat it, surely...
Tim Holtz, eat your heart out...
Edible Candy Gears 100 unique edible embellishments or stand alone candy
omg, these colours are to die for...
Peppermint Candy Buttons 200 Featured in Vermont Vows
expect to see this colour combo on a CD soon!...
This isn't what my candy necklaces were like when I was a kid...
Candy Necklace Vintage Inspired Featured in Vermont Vows
and finally....well!...
Edible Sugar Rose MEDIUM open rose with edible pearl setting. CUSTOM COLOR
this guy is truly an artist.
Inspired or what?? Yeah, me too!!