Wednesday, 25 April 2012

25 Apr - E Bells World Mthly Spring Is In The Air - Lots of flowers and springtime colors

Hi everyone! Well as this post goes out I'm on TV with lots more Letraset shows, so I hope you're managing to catch them all! I will be all "coloured" out by the end of today, believe it or not there is a point where you can colour with an alcohol pen no longer and I have to say when I have a heavy schedule of shows it's a point I reach very often LOL!!! But hopefully not before I've shown you some hints and tips and some new bits and pieces (although that too gets more and more difficult after showing you on TV for 18months LOL! I am drained and void of any more colour inspiration hahaha! Ok, well that is until 7th May ; )   )...

Anyway, enough of me, today's post is all about our lovely Lissy Bee over at the Elisabeth Bells World challenge blog! If you've never popped over, this is a monthly challenge with an awesome Design Team and this will be my last ever post for them as a guest...boohoooo!...
This Month's theme is all about Spring Flowers and this is what I came up with...
 Now, it could be said this is not too Springy or Flowery but hey, I like to live on the edge! The papers I used here are from my Wonderland CD - totes yummo distressed gorgeousness in a little DVD case...I totally *heart* these papers, I really need to use them more, they have so much texture going on.  I used the lovely Patti's Kisses digi stamp on this card and decided to make her hair red for a change. I made a double flap on the card and then just added a few bits of frippery to bring it all together. I was in a bit of a rush with this one and luckily I had some little white flowers hanging around which I'd made last year with my Martha Stewart snowflake punches.
So if you haven't checked out the blog yet make sure you get on over there as you could be invited as a Guest Designer for next month!