Friday, 20 April 2012

20 Apr - Blog Hop and Candy!

Hi everyone! Today we have a great blog hop over at the Digibells! This time our theme is Spring Flowers and to coincide with the hop our lovely Lissy Bee has designed 2 fabulous new Digi's - and you can win these if you take part in the hop!  If you reached my blog from Renkata then you're in the right place and carry on reading to find out what you need to do and how to win my free blog candy too!

To win the digi you will need to hop through all our team and leave a comment on each blog to improve your chances of winning.
2 random winners will be chosen from all the comments and you have until Fri 4th May at 9am (Arizona time) to do your bit. We'll be posting the winners on 5th May. Woohoo!
Also, you have a 2nd way to win too!...just make a card following our Spring Flowers theme challenge and post it on the Digibells blog! Our only rule is that you need to use an Elisabeth Bell image - if you want to join in and don't have one get yourself over to Lissy Bee's digi store now! The challenge will also end 4th May and be announced on the 5th.  So good luck everyone, get hopping and carry on reading to see where you need to go next!

So I wanted to share my creation for the hop...
this time Elisabeth has created this adorable image which was themed for Easter but can be used all year round, we all love bunnies I think. As soon as I saw her I knew I wanted to use her on the end of a card and cut around her as the outline is pretty simple to cut...
 I've coloured her with some awesome new alcohol markers which I'm roadtesting...all I can say is that I am in LOOOOVE with these pens and if you're an alcohol pen user you need to watch out for them! I'll tell you more as soon as I can! Look at how soft the blending is - on each section of this image I only used 3 colours! 3 for face (can you believe that!), pinny and her little pantaloons! (5 for the hair)...AND there are only 2 on those sleeves! They are like velvet to work with, superbo!...
The flowers I made using vellum and added a few bits and pieces, the backing papers are from issue 2 of Pen & Paper Circle and if you didn't know we now have a magazine at Polkadoodles issue 3 has just been released so check it out! I love this card, a little different to have her sitting at the left hand side too for a change...you can grab the digi here on Lissy Bee's site...

Right, if you're here for the hop you now need to get on over to Penni and see what she has in store, but before you do leave me a comment and I will pick someone to win my own blog candy too as this is my last hop for the Digibells team as my term is up with them at the end of April.

I'm moving into my own studio at the moment (boo hoo no more working from home with the ninja's for company, man I'm gonna miss them each day!) so I'm having a bit of a clearout and I will put together a stash of candy worth £30 (approx $50 ish?) for someone who leaves me a comment. The stash will include a copy of my new Sugarplum Daisy CD which is sooo sweet, together with some yummy ribbons and an Elisabeth Bell stamp from Belles n Whistles, so get commenting! I'm mega busy over the next few weeks with LOADS of Create & Craft TV shows so I will leave it open until 9th May and I will announce the winner on the 10th May!

In the meantime you can catch me on Create & Craft on 24th & 25th April and then on 7th May for a few days - woohoooo, busy busy girl I am! If you're one of my followers from afar and are wondering what C&C is all about, it's our dedicated Crafty TV shopping channel here in the UK - 24 hrs of craft 7 days a week with some fab guests, products and demo's! Live hours are from 8am - 8pm and it's on Sky 671 here. If you can't see it on TV you can watch live online and also on TV catchup.