Wednesday, 18 April 2012

18 Apr - Digibells

Hi - it's my turn to host at the Digibells today!
My card today is using " I love you this Much" from Elisabeth's digi gallery.
 Apologies for the slightly blurry piccie, think my autofocus is playing up a  bit on the ol'camera. I love this image and how she's standing on her tippytoes! For ages I've wanted to make her stand in water - so here she is dipping her toes in the stream, trying not to tipple over!

I've used markers on this image and they are brand, brand new...I don't think I can reveal what they are yet as I'm not sure they've even been released as I post this, but I will say they are from Kuretake and having been playing with them all last weekend I have been making lots of "oohs" and "aah" noises - all I will say is you need to watch out for them, I know they are going to be released very soon! My card was finished off with some pritty ribbons and a butterfly from Marianne Design, it's one of my favourites!
See you next time! x