Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Quick catchup!

Just a very quick post to let you know what I'm  up to this week - you can find me on Ideal World TV from 9pm tonight launching a new Pick of The Day from Letraset, yipppeee!! I will be on either Ideal or Create &Craft throughout tomorrow (Thursday) - there are lots of products on the shows so tune in and of course I will also be showing you the brand new Sugarplum Daisy CD too!

In addition, and I'm mega excited about this - I will also be on Create &Craft on Friday morning at 8am (no rest for the wicked clearly!) launching a brand new product range for Kuretake which you can now find our website if you're sneaky enough! It is totally fabulous and I am in looooove with it! It's such a refreshing change to be able to get all inky and messy and do some funky stuff with it all but it works for both cardmaking and for scrapbooking and altered media really well, so hope you will tune in and join me, even if it is a bit early morning! ciao for now peeps! x