Friday, 16 March 2012

The great big blog hop!!

Hi everyone! 
It's Blog Hop time at  Digibells ! Woohoo!
If you arrived here today from Linda's blog you're in the right place! If not, then we have a great blog hop going on over at Digibells this week, starting off today at 9 AM, ARIZONA TIME ( 7hrs behind the UK!) 


This month Elisabeth has created two gorgeous digi images which are just adorable, "Lil Lils" and "Mary Lou Sweet Tooth Fairy" - just gorgeous!  This is one of my favourite shapes at the moment, half a card folded in half and one of my favourite Marianne Design dies. The papers and flowers are yet again from the Pretty Sweet CD and my little ticket sentiment is from the Candy Doodles CD we re-released just recently. I really like this card, it's so pretty!


You have 2 chances to win one of these lovely digi's so read carefully! ...
1.To be in with a chance of getting your mitts on this image, you must hop through and  leave comments on EACH team member's blog. To improve your chances to win Lynda will pick 2 blogs at random that the winners  will be picked from in the comments - so do make sure you leave a comment on each blog! You have until March 30, 2012 at 9 AM (Arizona time) to leave comments. The winners will be picked and posted to the  Digibells blog  on Saturday March 31, 2012.

2. The second way to win will be to do the hop as above, leave comments and then to make a card and post it on the  Digibells blog. Your theme must be " Flowers" and you can use ANY Elisabeth  Bell image. This challenge will also end on March 30, 2012 at 9 AM Arizona Time and the winner will be posted on the Digi Bell's blog the next morning. (Saturday March 31)


In addition I have also decided to do my own blog candy to give you some extra incentive - so once you've left a comment on all the team blogs AND the Digibells blog you need to come back here, follow my blog and leave me a comment - I will select THREE lucky people to EACH win THREE free CD- roms, one Candy Doodles, one Pretty Sweet and one Pretty Tuff - worth £45!! (approx $80)...my closing date for these comments is also 30th March and I will announce it here.  I WILL be checking that you left comments on all the blogs and that you followed me and if you don't then you won't be included in the draw so please make sure you follow the rules!!

So, you have 2 ways to win and also a chance to win by leaving me a comment too! So make sure you get in quick and don't miss the deadline - I know lots of you Polkadoodlers already have Elisabeth Bell stamps anyway, so come on, get creating!.....Good luck everyone - keep reading to the bottom of this post to get your next hop link!...



Now you need to head on over to the very talented Janneke's blog where she has more inspiration and make sure you leave her a comment too!..