Friday, 9 March 2012

Creative Genius

Wow - such a busy week I almost forgot my post! It's my turn to host over at Digibells today and I have a goodie for you! I absolutely love this image - I don't know Elisabeth drew this in mind of but I think she thought it was me! Creative Genius this little beauty is called and you can get the digistamp here. I coloured this image with my beloved Prisma's, love how you can achieve the texture with pencils.

If  you've never been over to Digibells or Elisabeth Bells digi site then you are seriously missing out and what the hell are you thinking, haha!  The Digibells team are amazingly talented and always come up with loads of inspiration daily for you.
On this card I've used my beloved Marianne Designs dies - that flower flourish is my all time fave I think, you can see it everywhere on my cards, but I've also used a brand new die which is one of the new Anja range.  This is beautiful and I don't think I've really done it justice on this card as it had to be a quick make, but I really wanted to show off the beauty of the die. You can turn it anyway around for all sorts of different looks, I have loads of ideas for this but I am really short on time right now. (hmm looking at the pic, it just sorta looks plonked on top LOL but hopefully you can see through my rubbish composition!).
Right, I must get back to work, Fridays are always manic here, have you checked out the Polkadoodles blog today? Loads of Marianne Design and Polkadoodles candy up for grabs!  I am so busy right now I'm meeting myself coming back, we're busy prepping for Harrogate and I am busy designing for a new launch! I have loads of things coming up in the next 2 weeks including lots of C&C shows but I'll tell you all about that later!
Have a great weekend everyone! xx