Friday, 24 February 2012

Summer Fever

My blog seems to have turned into a Digibells blog LOL!! I've made tons of cards lately but I can't share any of them at the moment, I'm so sorry! There are good things to come though!
Over on the Polkadoodles blog today we have a Summer Fever challenge going on to blow away the winter blues and a chance to win my brand new Candy Doodles Collectors edition CD - make sure you're in it to win it!
You can get the new CD here. Candy Doodles was my second ever collection but it has been supervamped and now has a brand new collection of digi characters and paper called Candyland, together with some great new sentiments too - you'll LOVE it! And if you already have the old CD, we have a special UPGRADE version for you to trade in!! What a fab idea!! 
On another point, just a reminder about issue 2 of the Pen & Paper Circle too! We are now taking orders for this and you only have until 7th March to get your order in and snag yourself a copy! I have to say I love the stamps and CD on this issue, the papers are totally SCRUMMY, and the stamps are sooo versatile!! I've lost count of how many people have asked me if we're reprinting Issue 1 and can we bring it back because they missed it...the answer is a big NO! The whole idea of the Circle kit is that you pre-order and know exactly what you're getting up front in terms of stamps - I don't know another kit club that offers you that peace of mind, so what do you have to lose!?? Get ordering now!x