Saturday, 25 February 2012

Stitches 'n Swirls at Elisabeth Bell's World

Hello peepsicles! HOW many posts this week? Oh my! I can't keep up, think I need a bloggy PA lol!
Today is Challenge day over at Elisabeth Bell's World with my wonderful teamies - and my first EBW post, yay!! Exciting! I am loving being on the GDT over at EBW and Digibells, it's really pushing me into making lots of cards for me,me,me!!  This month we had the theme of Swirls and Stitches - two of my favourites!
I used this adorable Li'l Princess image which is a digi over at Elisabeth Bell's gallery for a snippet of casheroo.
 I love this image and I have to say I was well pleased with the colouring on this one, it's so soft. I must admit I did spend longer than my usual rushy 5 mins colouring this and you can tell, it does take a little while to get colouring spot on I think. I wish I always had hours to spend on one image LOL! I used a mix of Promarkers and Flexmarkers on this.
 The Papers are a mix - the blue gingham is from Magical Winter (although a wintery CD there are so many bits of it that can be used all year round), and the pink dot and check is again from Pretty Sweet, I am so in love with that Strawberry colour it may well inspire a whole collection of it's own I think!
 We got lots of new Marianne Design creatables in the shop this week and I am loving these pretty flowers...
 The sentiment ticket is from the brand new revamped Candy Doodles collection - looove these cute little tickets, watch out for lots of stamps coming with these...


hmm, piccie overload maybe, but who cares LOL! Have a great weekend everyone - you can catch me on Create and Craft Tuesday morning at 10am with more Candy Doodles - so I will be prep prep prepping all weekend! xx