Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Craft Stamper Feb issue

I am very lucky to be asked to contribute to Craft Stamper magazine occasionally and I'd totally forgotten about this project until someone told me they'd seen it!
The gallery this month is all about Home and whatever your interpretation of that is, so here's mine, sorry if you find it boring that I use these stamps over and over again but I just don't tire of them, I have to say...

The sentiment is one i found online and as I didn't have anything else around me at the time I just quickly typed it up in Word and then cut the words out - I do this a lot when I don't have the right stamp to hand and need a quick sentiment, I love putting them all criss crossy at jaunty angles...


I coloured the images with a mixture of Promarkers and Flexmarkers and then also added some Wink of Stella sparkles to the lights. Again my camera has washed it out a little, I think it looks much nicer in the magazine, there's much more depth to the colouring.


If by some chance you've never seen the stamps before, they are from my Neighbours range and you can find them here on the Polkadoodles website