Sunday, 19 February 2012

19 Feb - Patti's Kisses

It's a Lissy Bee & Digibells day! Yay!
Today I decided to use this beauty of an image for this week's post. This is called Patti's Kisses - isn't it adorable?...

I haven't done much doodling lately on cards so I went a little overboard on the border here but it's nice to have a change I think! These papers are all from the Magical Winter CD yet again and are the most DELISH auberginey purpley colours...in fact, if you have Promarkers, this colour is called SHALE. It's one of those tones that changes colour depending what else you put it with - it can be purple or brown or even blue-grey, loooove this colour so much and I have to say I blummin' love this card too! I think the whole colour scheme works really well.

I'm still in need of that light meter, am heading off to track one down right now! In the meantime make sure you checkout the Digibells blog this week for lots of inspiration and go download your Patti's Kisses right now!