Friday, 10 February 2012

10 Feb - More exciting News!

No card from me today, been really busy this week! BUT, over at the Polkadoodles challenge today we are all about lovey dovey hearts and there is a lovely digi up for grabs all free, free, free so get on over there pronto!

I do have some really exciting news though and I'm still getting over the shock - I found out yesterday that Polkadoodles has been nominated in the Craft Business Trade awards as Best UK Manufacturer! Woohoo! This is amazing news, I had no idea until someone gave me a heads up about it! We are up against Personal Impressions, Sizzix and Woodware who are all really big hitting companies so I'm truly flattered that enough people know who we are and what we do to have nominated us up there in the top 4! In fact, I'm still reeling about the whole thing. I guess sometimes you just get caught up in your own little universe so much you sometimes need a reality check - and what a nice one it is too! I don't think we'll win but quite honestly I really don't care, I consider it a real achievement to be on the same platform as the other 3 brands up there and it means a lot that these nominations have also come from the UK trade - I think we all want to be recognised by our peers at some time for the work we do, don't we. Of course, I've said it before and I will again a million times - we are nothing without our lovely customers and that is YOU, so a huge thanks to you all for helping us reach this point. Right, I'm welling up now *sniff*. Have a great weekend everyone!