Friday, 20 January 2012

Polkadoodles Challenge - Sketch & Blog Candy

Friday again, where does the time go?!

Over on Polkadoodles blog today we have reached a milestone 1000 followers - woohooo!!  So we're giving away extra blog candy, make sure you check it out! And we have a great challenge too so have a look and get your entries in!

It's been a busy old week here but a bit of an unproductive one for me so no card from me this week - I spent last Saturday and Sunday with my Colour Studio Workshops in the company of a lovely group of ladies on both days. We had much laughter, cake and food thanks to a lovely venue and I worked those girls hard for the day LOL! I think their fingers were almost bleeding by the time they left! Both days were totally fab and I think there were a few firm friendships made around the room - nothing can forge friendships like crafting I think! So many thanks to everyone who came and if you didn't I think you missed an awesome couple of days.  We will be scheduling some more for later in the year so watch out for further dates coming up soon.