Friday, 27 January 2012

It's time for Diddydoodles today! 
Do you have under 16's who love to craft? If you do please tell them about our fab new challenge blog - we'd love to see what they can do and we ask our favourites each time to be Guests on the next challenge so it helps keep them motivated in their crafting! 
I've been amazed at how great these youngsters are and how grown up all their cards are. Ok, so maybe some have a little bit of help from a grown up but I have no doubt that most of the work is all theirs! I LOVE that kids are so into craft, it's just brilliant and starting off the Diddydoodles challenge is undoubtedly one of the most rewarding things we've done at Polkadoodles, I just love it! The team are setting the challenges themselves, doing the comments and choosing the winners so all I do each time is just blog the post because I really want it to be THEIR blog, not mine! So come on you adults, get the kids in your life crafting! I know all our Design Team are totally thrilled to be involved and are telling everyone at school, checking their entries in ICT lessons etc - all their teachers are very impressed! Don't you think it's great that they are so motivated and who knows, maybe we're helping to inspire them to be a great artist or designer or have a business when they leave school, it makes me jump up and down for joy, I tell you!

Please stop by the Diddydoodles blog and leave them a comment, their work really is amazing! thankyou!