Friday, 30 December 2011

Diddydoodles Day One

Well today is the launch of day of Diddydoodles - our brand new Challenge Blog for 16 and Unders! Woohooo! Power to the kids!
I meet quite a lot of kids on my travels who are into crafting and I had the pleasure of meeting Caitlin earlier this year, who just overwhelms me with her selfless attitude when she has so much to deal with herself. She does lots of charity fundraising in her area and has just won some awards - she could teach us all a lot for sure...she's a huge Polkadoodles fan so I just had to have her on this team, together with Darci who I met at NEC in November. She took over my table with her colouring and for a 7 year old she also has some talent, so I promised myself and Darci we would start Diddydoodles when I got back. And here we are!  So please please spread the word about this great challenge - we made it once a month so it doesn't interfere with schoolwork and there is plenty of time to join in. There's a little prize for our favourite 3 and they will be asked to Guest Design the following month so make sure you all blog and link it up please - we want to get as many kids involved as we can and the whole idea is that it is THEIR challenge, my involvement is merely in making sure it's published and adding a supporting idea each month.  It would be fab if you could leave a comment to encourage my teamies and we know people are reading it, it can be really slow to get blogs off the ground sometimes until enough people know about it and link up.

So here is my card for today, I wanted to do something quick and simple...

And you can find out how I made it over here at Diddydoodles!....feel free to grab and share our blinkie!