Wednesday, 21 December 2011

A cute little sketcheroo...

Well, this is a little unusual for me, but this is a card I made for the Elisabeth Bells challenge for December. I don't do anywhere near enough crafting just for me and I am making a concerted effort to do so...didn't you know that crafting is good for the soul...
This is a fab digi available from Elisabeth who I have had the pleasure to meet across the email highway and she is so lovely...this month's challenge is to use a sketch and I am a sucker for a sketch you all know that, right...(I must apologise for poor pic quality on these, must go check settings as the res on these is pretty poor and washed out for some reason)...
The papers are all from my Pretty Sweet collection with the chunky gingham from Magical Winter - two of my favest paper collections ever! Spotty ribbon is East of India, the little pom poms are from my stash. Blingy leaves are also from the website and the little flowers I made with the use of Martha Stewart snowflake punches - those snowflakes make awesome flowers if you layer them up, the photo doesnt really do them justice here. 
 The image is coloured with Prisma pencils and I made the sentiment by cutting a couple of tabs and then just writing a little message by hand.
I just realised it's my sister's birthday next week so she may just receive this card I think, been ages since I got to give my family handmade ones, I really must make more effort! shocking!
I am also entering this card into the Digibells challenge too for the December blog hop - if  you haven't checked it out yet you must, both blogs have amazing inspiration and the DT's are wonderfully talented! Go soak up the creative talent over there now!