Saturday, 19 November 2011

So how many days in a row is this blogger, I hear you say?? It is definitely a record on my part! Although I did almost get caught out as I almost forgot to schedule this one - eeek!
So what a busy week it's been, couldn't believe it was Friday already this morning. My life seems to be one long constant deadline and I don't know why this amazes me because quite honestly ever since I left school at 16 I've always had a job with big deadlines. You'd think I was used to it by now. In fact, I think I am kinda conditioned to be honest, I do find if I don't have a pressing deadline I kind of falter on the work front until I get behind and then have the pressure again! Must be a pyscho thing ; )
I did however, fail to check my diary properly since NEC and almost missed an important deadline this week which I really could have done without but hey ho. The VAT man will have to wait - again! I'm on Create and Craft next Wed at 8am and 10am and it will be Elfie Tracie's screen debut so please watch and email in to give her your support. I have no idea what she's doing, she's been extremely quiet so I hope she has been busy and hasn't just been sat quivering in a corner :D
I will also be back on air at 9am and 12noon on the following Sunday (27th) with Letraset shows if you're not bored to death of my colouring already. I'll also be showing you some great tricks with Safmat if you've not seen it before, an awesome product that basically lets you print off your own rub-ons! This should be in every crafter's wardrobe, full stop!
Anyway, before all that I have my last class of 2011 tomorrow and it's a full one this time which is good. There will be cake-a-plenty and we're making a lovely project which I have really enjoyed making this week using an exclusive stamp I've designed just for the class. I hope they like it, I think I will have achey breaky arms tomorrow after all the die-cutting I've had to do for the bloody thing!
So onto today's Belles n Whistles project of the day...have you fallen in love with this range of stamps yet? I know I have!...I chose this lovely stamp because online it's so hard to see the design clearly from the description and I think it's just lovely. Such a gentle image, this one and although it's really a Christmas one called Two Turtle Doves, I think you could use it for anniversaries and weddings and all sorts of other things too...

 A simple easel card using a scalloped card, lush ribbons and a Marianne's die-cut which is one of my fave dies ever. The papers and sentiment are from the Magical Winter CD. Coloured with Flexmarkers and Promarkers.


So that's my Saturday one. Tune in tomorrow when I'll be doing a blog candy giveaway! x