Thursday, 24 November 2011

Polar Bear dreams...

I woke up last night at 4am to the sight of my OH lurched over my desk mooching around in the dark. Now sometimes he is prone to a little sleepwalking, I often wake to find him trying to open the wardrobe doors or rattling stuff about, it can be amusing but also annoying if you're really tired.
But this was the first time I've seen him mooching round my desk..."What's that noise?" he said when I asked him what he was doing - ok, I know you're not meant to wake a sleepwalker but it looked like he was about to interfere with my desk and my desk is off limits! "It's just the traffic outside" I said, as he stood looking puzzled at me, "are you sleepwalking?"I asked, getting grumpy at his antics.  And off he shuffled to the loo, chuntering about "the noise, been listening to it for last half hour" blah blah blah. So as I went to go back to sleep it suddenly dawned that at 4am there IS no traffic and it sounded like we were next to a motorway outside, not on a quiet street with very little traffic ever...so I wondered what it was for all of 3 seconds...then I realised...just before I went to bed I'd been watching polarbearcam.com in the arctic and I'd left the page open on my PC! So it was the Cam's wind howling and blowing and it had been there for 4 hours LOL!  So I turned it off, chuckling to myself and hopped back into bed again. He came back, still chuntering on, so I thought I'd let it remain one of life's little mysteries for him tee heee. Go on, go check out www.polarbearcam.com and you'll hear the noise then  you'll understand why it was so funny!...

Anyway, I hope you managed to catch today's shows on Create and Craft where we launched the new Pretty Tuff CD to the TV audience. Wowser, this has been so popular, I can't believe how many we've sold already, we've had to order more production already and we only launched it at NEC 2 weeks ago! Needless to say it virtually sold out this morning which I'm not surprised at that price, I must have been asleep when we agreed that multibuy deal I think, outrageous! And did  you see Tracie on her tv debut - she did great I thought, never known her so quiet though lol.

So, onto whatever day it is for Belles n Whistles...one has lost count by now of how many days...
 This lovely design is called Sweet Summer Days. Oh, how I wish I could choose a fave but I just can't. I do have a thing about hats and I'm loving this one. This card was made in a snippet of time, i think it took 15 minutes from start to finish including the colouring with the ultra speedy Flexmarkers.
The thing I love about Flexmarkers - did I say that before? that I love Flexmarkers? the thing is they're just SO SO SO super speedy to use! You no longer need a blender pen, just sweep a flexy over the top and it blends itself - awesome! I have some Letraset shows on Create & Craft this Sunday 27th at 9am and then toolshed between 12 and 2pm - if you want to find out more about Flexies or any Letraset products (and I have something new to show you!) then tune in. Also if you have any techniquey questions you want answered, please let me know and I will try my best to answer as many as I can. I'll also be showing some fab stamps and the fab Safmat from Letraset too - again if you don't know what this is you NEEEEED it in your stashbox, so tune in and I'll show you why!
ttfn campers xxx