Wednesday, 16 November 2011

NEC and other stuff...

I love how people can think of really exciting titles for their posts, I am null and void of such things.
So get me, scheduling posts, what's THAT all about ay!

So firstly, NEC news - oh my, HOW busy were we?? We will have to get a bigger stand next time, apologies if you were amongst the people who couldn't see our lovely wares because of space issues, it seems on the Saturday it was particularly manic! Maybe we should get one of those red ropes and issue a ticket to take your turn like at the deli counter in Tesco LOL! But seriously, HUGE thanks to everyone for your support, it was lovely to see so many of you and put tweet and facebook names to faces at last, and also just to have a gossip and get your feedback and suggestions, we always try to listen to what you think and what you want.  The show organisers said we won prize for the best stocked stand which was pretty cool and we did add LOADS of new products specially for the show, the remains of which are now online too - no less than 150 new lines I have to add, 150!!!
Don't you just love these cute little button jars in proper glass jars - a bargain, I have them all lined up on my desk! There are loads more embellies and ribbons which are just to die for on the website.
Those of you who were there will know that we showcased the brand new Flexmarker colours and were and for some reason still are the only retailer who seems to be stocking the single pens so go and fill your boots on the website! We brought TONS of stock with us and sold out by noon on Friday so had to get a special order shipped to the show for 9am Saturday ready for the busiest 2 days. Yep, you guessed it, we sold out again! There are now an additional 28 colours which are currently only available as single pens, not in packs, and this takes the colour collection to 52 of the original 76 promised. I have it on good authority that the remaining 24 will probably be released after Christmas. We have these on a truly amazing price deal so make sure you snap them up, I defy you, defy you I say! to find them at a better price! :D (I may live to regret that statement!). The new colours are completely lush and again are not Promarker colours, these include loads of browns and blues perfect for hair and jeans! buy buy buy! You neeeeeeed them!!
Talking of Letraset, I will be on Create & Craft on 23rd Nov at 8 and 10am with the lovely Tracie who will be making her TV debut alongside me - woohooo, go Elfie! She will be fab! All those of you who have the Pretty Sweet and the latest Pretty Tuff CD's need to tune in and those of you who don't also need to tune in LOL!  Obvs, I will be using the lovely Letraset products and then on Sun 27th Nov I will be back for 3 hours of Letraset dedicated shows at 9am and then 12-2pm on the Toolshed where I will be showing all the Letraset wares and goodies.
You may have seen on a couple of posts ago that I am organising a Colour Studio Workshop weekend in York in January - places are getting booked up fast and it's a great opportunity to really try and improve your colouring skills or just have a fab chillout day crafting and colouring. There will be a fab goodie bag to take home, plenty to do and a yummy hot/cold 3 course lunch. It's a great excuse to ask for a Christmas pressie u actually WANT and will be useful instead of all those fattening chocs and fluffy slippers and as York is so lovely to visit, drag the OH along and they can go sightseeing for a romantic weekend away (see, this is how I would sell it to my OH!). Anyway, please don't delay as places are going quickly, details are here.
So, here is today's peek of my card...
This adorable image is one of the fab Belles n Whistles stamps coloured with the lovely new Flexmarker colours. Papers and sentiment are from the Magical Winter collection and finished with Spellbinders ironwork die, a Mariannes die and a fab ribbon. Love the colours on this, it gives a real vintagey feel which reminds me of my childhood.