Friday, 25 November 2011

Day 9 Belles n Whistles...

Day 9? but this seems to be taking forever! Note to self: before setting a 15 day post challenge next time make sure you have a clear diary and plenty of interesting stuff to talk about.
I am currently sitting prepping for Sunday's Letraset shows (9am and 12-2pm) and I'm using some products which are probably not really my bag. But sometimes it really does you good to get out of your comfort zone and try something different. The one thing with doing samples and demo's for TV is that you often have to use stuff you wouldn't normally look at and to top it all you have to really try and make it look good. So here I am working with metallics and things I normally steer well clear of and actually quite liking some of the results I have to say. I'm running out of steam and in a random act I have just discovered a new technique using a new product I will be showing on Sunday - and I LOVE it! woohoo!! nothing better than discovering something new in a happy random accident but it's just made me go from loving this product to adoring this product! I can't wait to show you, I think  you'll like it too.
So, onto today's card...let me see what we have here....
 I have to admit this photo is quite washed out and not really doing the image justice, her hair looks pretty poor on this image and the stamp is called Jam Jars. I coloured her with Prisma's and of course the papers are all Pretty Sweet, as is the sentiment. Another Marianne's die-cut too, which as you know by now, I am in love with.
 Did you spot the velvet ribbon again? Swooooon. This is the pink version, it really is orgas-mo.
Right, one must get on, time is a tocking and Sunday's a knocking!...
ttfn x
Oh by the way - if you havent checked the Polkadoodles blog today you must! Blog Candy is on offer!