Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Day 14 - the final. Sob. And more blog candy than you can poke a stick at.

So everyone...here it is, my final day in this little mini tour of our Belles & Whistles stamp range with designs from Elisabeth Bell. Don't you just love it??
I do. 
Wholeheartedly, I just adore these images they are right up my street and I was like a whirling dervish when we got these in all the way from the States. There will be more from this range on this blog, I can guarantee it, but for now, it must end as I really must show some other things instead of just obliging my own fanciful cardmaking LOL!
This, my lovely bloggie readers is my favourite image I've done so far. I ADORE her. And I have to admit I totally adore this card, it is soooo vintage shabby chic for me. I coloured the image with Prisma pencils, apologies the close-up isn't better but my camera was playing up and I couldn't get it on the right setting for love nor money but hopefully you can see the shading and tones etc.I really like the colour palette I used here with those olive greeny trousers, just delish.
So, Belles and Whistles fans, that is it for this round.
I have enjoyed my blog marathon although it's been quite hard making sure I update every day or schedule a few days in a row! It's fine when I'm home but when I've been away twice this week I soon lose my routine! I am away a few days this coming week but I promise to try harder from now on and hopefully this little exercise has given me the mojo to keep going more regularly with my posts and got me into the routine of posting regularly.  As a special finale thankyou for all those of you who've read and commented this week, if you leave me a comment and I get 40 comments on this post I will issue blog candy worth at least £25 to 3 different people!
You have until 4th December to leave your comment to be in with a chance of winning and don't forget to leave comments on the other posts over the last 2 weeks to win the other candy too!

I will draw all the winners from the different posts and this one, on 4th December at noon! Thankyou and goodnight. For now at least!xx