Sunday, 27 November 2011

Day 11 - Belles n Whistles

Funny how your life goes in peaks and troughs and left and right and sometimes backwards too, isn't it. I've said it many times before, but I strongly believe that different people come into your life for different reasons and some come and say hello for a short while and then off they pop again, never to be seen again. I find this a lot with work - you leave a job and then NEVER ever again see any of those people you spent 10 hours a day 5 or 6 days a week with - it's completely weird! Sometimes though YOU have to make the decision to remove yourself from some of these people for whatever reason. I see people getting in such a twist over how they've been treated by others, whether it be friends or family (family, groan!). We all have ups and downs in all our relationships, sometimes you just have to know when it's time to walk away (for your own mental health usually LOL). The world would be a much happier place if everyone learned to do this without guilt I think. Just learn to let go and move on because until you do, all those nice things and nice people that are waiting for you round the corner can't happen yet.
I must admit I'm in a bit of a cleansing phase right now, sometimes you just wake up and see things for what they are I guess...temporary. Much of life is temporary if you think about it, not much lasts forever. Yes, your ego may be a little bruised along the way but if you take off those rose-tinted specs and see life for what it is, it's much easier to cope with and you'll be ultimately happier along the way. Life is way too short to fit in all the good things so let's leave all the rubbish out of it!
Anyway, enough of the waffling, here is today's offering...
 Watering Flowers is the name of this delightful image...
And I coloured her with Flexmarkers. Papers and sentiment are yet again Pretty Sweet (what else) and the roses and die-cuts are from the website too. Cute.
If you're reading this and haven't realised - I'm on Create and Craft right now showcasing letraset products - tune in and send me your questions on an email to the studio, it really IS live TV you know! :D