Thursday, 17 November 2011

Christmas Angel

Third post in a row, woohoo! Here is my next Belles n Whistles card for you. I do rather like this, it's my fave shape again I'm afraid, you might get a little bored of seeing this one soon!  I've taken strips of papers and looped them at the top spine of the card so they're sitting proud. I know you would need a box to place this into but I do love making wacky shaped projects and hate the idea of being restricted creatively just because it might cost an extra £1 to send through the post. I can never really understand people who moan about how much it costs to send handmade cards - I know postage can be expensive but in the general scheme of how much we spend on our stash and the time we take to make things, an extra £1 in stamps is kind of a drop in the ocean really LOL!!
Anyway, I coloured the delightful Angel with my prisma pencils this time round, used a nestie die to cut her out and some snowflake dies. The ribbon is again from the website and is my all time favourite ribbon EVER! Lush quality velvet attached to ivory cotton lace underneath, it costs a bomb per metre but it goes a long way because it can only really be used as trim, it's too thick to tie in a bow. The papers are all from the Pretty Sweet CD.



See ya on the next post! x