Monday, 29 August 2011

Excited.com

I have been waiting soooo long to reveal this beauty and now at last I can let the cat out of the bag! It has been months and months in the making but the wait has definitely been worth it!  This fabulous magazine kit is available in WHSmiths, Hobbycrafts and Craft stores from Sept 1st.  Practical Publishing have put this together and I have to thank Louisa and the team over there for all their hard work, we absolutely love the way this turned out but it took a long time to get all the colour matches and co-ordinating pieces right.

The kit is boxed and includes an exclusive papercraft kit with 16 papers, a clear stamp set, ribbons, buttons, die-cuts, stickers and gems, plus a lovely mylar house template - all these lovely elements go an unbelievably long way, I made 10 projects and still has loads of bits left over to make a few more.
BUT, I have to say, that's not the best bit about it...also included in the kit (which is a bargacious £7.99) is a fandabbydozy magazine! Not just any magazine either - this 68page mag is completely dedicated to the kit, where myself and 8 of my lovely design team buddies have put together an absolute treasure trove of projects for you to follow and keep for inspiration. There are no adverts taking up all the spaces in the mag, it is completely chock-a-block of projects and instructions giving you amazing ideas, techniques and how-to's...now, what are you waiting for?? get moving and go find a copy NOW, I know from my twitter and facebook there are at least 100 people already waiting eagerly for it to be released so I think it will be sold out in a snap!

(I don't even have a copy myself yet at the time of sharing this, I'm hoping to procure some stock for the Polkadoodles website but as I forgot to pre-order (duh!) I don't have high hopes of this so if you see it elsewhere please get it as I may not be able to stock it!). Sob.
x